Sunday 10 March 2013

Sunday night bliss

Okay so i havent had much of a weekend because of my massive deadline coming up next week, i havent even had time to blog about my best friends wedding:( but i promise photo's are on their way:) and what a gorgeous wedding it was... She was the calmest and most gorgeous bride ever:)

Anyways tonight we just went out to get an ice cream after a full day of working!!:) i had a magnum (my favourite) and now i am watching big bang theory:) and i am fortunate enough to be spending another night with my boy!:)yay:)

But the highlight of my week is probably going to be that i get to check into the michelangelo hotel next week:) yay:) although its going to be a very busy event, i think its going to be excititng:)

Okay well i need to get back to my busy schedule:) have a good week peeps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment